Sponsor the New Story Festival!
Help us launch a new annual festival of community, creativity, and the common good.
The New Story Festival will gather several thousand people together for three days of music, art, speakers, and workshops aimed at inspiring new ideas and forging new connections among those already passionately engaged in the work of both personal and social transformation. Dozens of local non-profit partners will offer practical and playful daytime programming around themes of creativity, connection, spirituality, and social action, while nationally-known headline speakers and bands will inspire and entertain us each evening.
We need your help to make this happen!
The New Story Festival offers like-minded organizations an opportunity to get your name, products, and services in front of a large targeted audience with an intrinsic interest in your work. Whether you can afford $500 or $25,000, we will work with you to craft a sponsorship package that tells your story, amplifies your brand, and draws new clients to your organization.
- Hosting an exhibitor or vendor booth
- Selling your merchandise at our on-site bookstore
- Advertising through our website, program booklet, or email newsletter
- Distributing your swag to every festival attendee
- Sponsoring a stage or headline act
- Bringing your own program content
- Pitching your work from the mainstage during our headline acts
- Whatever else might be uniquely useful to your organization!
We offer various sponsorship packages or will be happy to customize a package to your specific promotional needs. Contact our Sponsor Development Associate, Kristine Socall, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibilities.